* The loop() function causes draw() to execute
* continuously. If noLoop is called in setup()
* the draw() is only executed once. In this example
* click the mouse to execute loop(), which will
* cause the draw() the execute continuously.
// The statements in the setup() function
// execute once when the program begins
size(300, 300); // Size should be the first statement
float y = 100;
// The statements in draw() are run until the
// program is stopped. Each statement is run in
// sequence and after the last line is read, the first
// line is run again.
stroke( random(255), random(255), random(255), 200 );
line(0, random (0,300), width, y);
line(0, y, width, random (20,200));