[space] => switch effects
- processBlurCircle: calculate the opacity of a grid of point, depending on their distance to the center of the grid.
- "effects" are available: they distort the opacity
- the method can be used to do what ever you need, it just returns a table of float values between O and 1
- the red diagram at the bottom shows the influence of the current effect
- in another ide then processing, the best could be to make a class "BlurCircle" and put everything to static in it... (that's what i did in eclipse)
To tweak this sketch, first download it.
Make your updates, then upload your tweak!