Teaching coding has
never been more creative.
As a perfect next-step to Scratch, introduce students to creative coding with the intuitive class platform on OpenProcessing.
- Create a beautiful hub for your class to invite your students and code together.
- Get notified of student submissions, review code, mark up, and comment with ease.
- Hide source code or change privacy options to create challenging assignments.
- Inspire your students with thousands of open source projects by the community. Show how to read others’ code, create forks, and give attribution.
Take a guided tour to see it all in action.
We took care of the boring, so that...
You can teach what really matters:
logic, variables, loops,
From the idea to the first line of code in seconds
Our distraction-free code editor requires no downloads or setups. Only your creativity and your marker. Take a Tour
- Code in the browser, including Chromebooks, laptops, and tablets. Simply write your code and press Play.
- Create step-by-step tutorials with text, images, video, and GIFs. See Example
- Review student work, highlight code and comment. View how they progressed with version history.
- Collaborate live with students. Watch as they type and code together on the same sketch.
- Get help from our AI widget in our smart console to debug code easier! See Example
- Enable libraries with a single click to add video, sound, and other features.
Take a guided tour to see our code editor in action.
Join the world’s leading academic institutions
Join Professor Plus+
- Create unlimited classes & sketches
- Give free Plus+ Membership to all your students
- 1 GB file space for each student
- Review student progress with code version history
- Compliant with FERPA, COPPA, GDPR regulations
- Set code-level privacy options
- Hide source code to challenge students
- Slideshows to present class projects to parents and school
- Enable external libraries with a single click
- Clone class easily for a new semester
- Priority live customer service
Number of Student Seats
$ billed yearlySubscribe & Create a Class Contact Us
Want to try first? You can create a class and try it with your students for free until 15 sketch limit.